Thursday, August 27, 2009

'Eclipse' Filming in Vancouver Today!

Eclipse PosterWe all know that finding the locations of filming for the Twilight Saga films is not so easy to find. But it has now been confirmed by OLV (and their readers) that Eclipse is filming at David Thompson High School in Vancouver through today. Filming at the High School started last night but will continue through today. However, we have no clue as to which cast members will be/are present. David Thompson High School is the same school used in New Moon.

On another note...I love this fan made poster! The detail is amazing and the subject is very well done.

7 comments:

  1. That poster is sweet. And dang, I wish I lived in Vancouver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that poster. Some people are so talented. I think the dress and ribbon are a great hint for the New Moon cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be in Van this weekend!!! I might have to do some looking around..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Poster! They should use that as one of the real posters for Eclipse!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how they fit in the house and edward and jacob in the clouds and the ribbon although they made bella more feminine then she is in the book.

    ReplyDelete