Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Moon: 5 Hours Long

kristen stewart taylor lautner new moonThe first official band to be writing a song for the New Moon Soundtrack, Death Cab For Cutie, just got to watch a special screening of New Moon - a five hour long version of the flick!

Obviously the movie's time will be cut down.... but still, think of the "Director's Cut" and how many extra's will be on the DVD... or Blu-Ray! :)

It's been announced that on September 13th, Death Cab's video for their New Moon song, Meet Me on the Equinox, will be released on MTV.com. We'll keep you posted, Twi's!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this XDDDD I love Death Cab and the Twilight series. PERFECT :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Can't they just show that one in the cinemas? I don't mind paying more. :D

    I hope, once they've cut it, it will still be awesome...and please just cut max 2 1/2 hrs from the original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh they are so lucky!!! 5 HOURS LONG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! What could be better???if we see even 3 hours it will be great:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be happy to sit through a five hour version. Just give me a SHORT bathroom break halfway through, and I'd be good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just show me the five hours NOW!! xD I don't care.. you don't have to cut it down! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG..!!wud prefer 5 hr version..dont cut plz..:(

    ReplyDelete