Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Robert Fans Banned Near From Cutout

Robert PattinsonSome of Robert Pattinson’s fans were banned from a Robert cardboard cutout because of H1N1! According to The Sunday Telegraph, a sign was even posted next to the cutout saying “Please help reduce the spread of germs by refraining from giving Edward, or any other character for that matter, a kiss or a hug." Also, Reel Cinemas has an article on the New Moon release stating that at one theater some girls began taking pictures with posters of the Robert and Taylor, the crew working at theater asked “Don’t kiss him.” Now that’s what I call true fans!


{via Digital Spy}

3 comments:

  1. All you do is perfect, everything in you is beautiful, her smile, the way you touched my hair, sometimes I wonder if you really exist, or is it just a dream, because I find impossible to find someone like an angel. I love you with passion.
    You became the object of many women's dream especially who you never saw nor heard, yet you are loved worldwide, and I am part of this world, I sincerely hope that one day you can realize my dream is to receive a hi .... its just .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I think of that!

    ReplyDelete