Monday, January 11, 2010

British Comedy Gives Rob and Kristen Thumbs Up

kristen and rob in new moon.  Article for Grumpy Old BastardsBritish Comedians Jack Dee and Ricky Gervais spoke on their Grumpy Old Bastards TV show about their thoughts on Twilight.

Gervaise said "It's brilliant" "Especially the acting. You can tell that these two studied at the Strasberg School of Method Acting. There's something Deniro-esque about Pattinson's performances and Stewart convinces just like a Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz. I was so moved by their performances, that I actually shed a tear.

"I can only concur with Ricky"
Jack Dee added, "I was so moved that my anus went into contractions. People complain that there isn't enough proper vampiring going on these days, but Pattinson and Stewart have it nailed. Robert is really scary in the movie, a bit like the Mike Tyson of old with fangs - although I hope that he doesn't bite Kristen's ear off. Kristen exudes an aura of illegal sexual activity, on the grounds that she looks about twelve. I bet Gary Glitter wears the DVD's of these movies out.

Robert and Kristen were reportedly flattered with the tribute given to them by Britain's comedic finest (so that's why Rob wanted to kiss Ricky under the mistletoe). I on the other hand was rolling around laughing at the anecdotes of Britain's Grumpy Old Bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment