Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kellan and His Cosmo Magazine

Back in November, Kellan shot a photoshoot spread with a model in Cosmopolitan magazine and discussed what winter style he found sexy on a woman.

Here's a video clip from the photoshoot where Kellan confesses he stole his sister's Cosmopolitan magazine when he was younger to get some tips on how to kiss a girl and used it to his advantage during a game of "Truth or Dare."

Kellan says, "I remember I read in Cosmo when you kiss a girl, to put your arms around her, so she feels comfortable and it's like giving her a hug and kiss." He goes on to say that "both the girls liked my 'kissing style' the best because they felt safe and I got that from Cosmo which is really cool."

I guess guys can get some good tips in Cosmo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment