Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kristen Stewart on 'Eclipse' Proposal Scene

Here is a clip from MTV of Kristen Stewart at the premiere for her new movie, The Yellow Handkerchief, where she talks about her worries on the proposal scene in the upcoming Eclipse:

Stewart had some apprehensions about shooting that scene. She didn't want the scenario of two teens, one being a vampire who happens to be many years older than his facade of 17, deciding to marry one another to look silly or unbelievable.

"Well, to decide you're gonna marry someone at 18 is a pretty hefty decision," she told MTV News from the red carpet of the premiere of her new movie, "The Yellow Handkerchief." "And I didn't want to look stupid. I didn't want it to look like kids getting married. You know what I mean?"

Stewart said she had to find an emotional space that allowed her to make a teenage engagement seem plausible. "I wanted to be, like, 'Oh! Wow! I would say yes too!' You know what I mean? So I don't know how you do that. You try to do it for real, and it felt good. I hope it turned out alright."



{via MTV}

2 comments:

  1. idk if its just me but she kinda seems a lot more comfortable or confident than she did before she isnt hesitating with her words anymore or as much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kristen is on the right track, I agree with her. Getting married at such a young age can't be... healthy in other words. I've noticed she seems much more confident that she used to be also. She is a great actress and im glad to see her in the series.
    -breezy

    ReplyDelete