Monday, March 22, 2010

Peter Facinelli Chats With ABC News

Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) chatted with ABCnews.com about Nurse Jackie and the Twilight Saga. In the interview, Peter discusses what fans can look forward to in the Eclipse movie and the blossoming careers of Rob, Kristen and Taylor. He also talks about the New Moon DVD and what scene he hopes is featured in the deleted scenes extras:
What I'm really hoping for - there's a stitching scene that I did with Kristen and it was paired down a little bit and some of the dialogue was taken out and some of the dialogue I really liked. And it was some of my favorite dialogue that was in the book. There's a line that Carlisle says. Kristen asks him 'It must have been really hard for you when you got bit' and he says 'Like everything else in life I had to decide what to do with what I was given' which is such a strong line for me and it's so symbolic for life in general.

Twilight Saga chat begins at 1:45.


No comments:

Post a Comment