Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Complete 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Listing


Update: The last track announced was Howard Shore's "Jacob's Theme". Are you excited about the artists on the album? Who is your favorite? And who do you think should have made the soundtrack?

Myspace is currently revealing the 15 artists who will be on the Eclipse soundtrack. Every half hour a new artist will be revealed. Check back here as we update this list!

You can preorder the soundtrack through Amazon or from eclipsesoundtrack.com.

Click each band's name to hear a sample of what their music is like.

1. Metric - "Eclipse (All Yours)"

2. Muse – "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)"”

3. The Bravery – "Ours"

4. Florence and The Machine – "Heavy In Your Arms"

5. Sia – "My Love"

6. Fanfarlo – "Atlas"

7. The Black Keys – "Chop And Change"

8. The Dead Weather – "Rolling In On A Burning Tree"

9. Beck and Bat For Lashes – "Let’s Get Lost"

10. Vampire Weekend - "Jonathan Low"

11. UNKLE – "With You In My Head (featuring The Black Angels)"

12. Eastern Conference Champions – "A Million Miles An Hour"

13. Band Of Horses – "Life On Earth"

14. Cee-Lo Green – "What Part Of Forever"

15. Howard Shore – "Jacob’s Theme"

{via @MySpaceMusic}

6 comments:

  1. i like the metric track but i cant veiw the others

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...was hoping to see RPatz on the soundrack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I would have loved RPatzz on the album... And paramore !! there's more but it's a long list lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really pleased they're going back to more indie artists like in Twilight! I don't know if I'll like the songs but I hope this means they ditch the Lord of the Rings style dramatic score that they had in New Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited about the artists and musicstyle, Eclipse is my favourite of the saga: you feel it's darker than the rest and it's really Edward vs. Jacob here, so I hope it's also going to be my fave movie :3

    really CAN'T WAIT!
    lots of love for Rob today <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait! Ecliose us my fave book too so can't wait to see the movie. Would have loved it if Paramore, R-Pats or 100 monkeys could have been on the s/t.
    Does anyone know when it comes out in England??

    ReplyDelete