Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ashley Greene's 'Eclipse' World Tour Wardrobe

Ashley Greene will be traveling the globe for the Eclipse world premiere and she spoke with InStyle.com about her many wardrobe choices she's planning to bring with her.

Following the Hollywood premiere of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Ashley Greene will bring the movie to international audiences in London, Madrid and points beyond. Like her character, Alice Cullen, Ashley says she’s a “a big fan of fashion,” so don’t expect her to pack light. “I’m excited about the number of places and premieres I get to go to,” Greene told us at a press conference in Los Angeles this weekend.

“My stylist and I have picked out about 30 outfits and we’re going to have fun with it.” For her first stop Greene plans to pay homage to a hometown designer, though she’s having a hard time settling on just one. “I’m going to wear a British designer to the UK premiere,” Greene confided. “But I’ve got four choices.”

The actress did decide to add blond highlights to her dark brown tresses in advance of her world tour. “It’s summer and I haven’t really had my hair this light since I was fourteen,” she told us. “So I went to the salon and said, ‘Just do it!’"

{via InStyle.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment