Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Get Kristen Stewart's MTV Movie Awards Look


Kristen Stewart was seen wearing extensions during Eclipse promotion in Korea as well as at this year's MTV Movie Awards. Her stylist, Adir Abergel, shared with Teen Vogue how you can easily imitate Kristen's ponytail look from the movie awards:

"I applied Fekkai Full Blown Volume Styling Whip from the roots to the ends to create volume. Then, I dried the hair using his hands. With a one inch curling iron, I curled the top sections of the hair in various directions to add movement. For added texture, I applied Fekkai Beach Waves to loosen the curls. I then pulled the hair into a high ponytail and secured with a piece of hair from the underneath by wrapping it around the base of the ponytail; this creates a beautiful, clean hold. To finish the look, I added Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray for all night hold."


{via Teen Vogue}

No comments:

Post a Comment