Wednesday, June 16, 2010

RPattz on Sexy 'Eclipse' Scene

Listen up, Twis! This is the THE scene many of us have talked about. The infamous "leg hitch" scene in 'Eclipse'. MTV made sure to ask our beloved Edward, Robert Pattinson, about the moment that's sure to be the hottest of many make-out scenes in the upcoming installment of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

However much many Twis have gossiped about it, not all Twis are quite sure what we're talking about. And it turns out neither did Rob! MTV's Josh Horowitz needed to explain the scene to our beloved Edward!

"I don't really remember that bit," he confessed. "I remember seeing that scene though and thinking, God, I don't remember doing that! That's a little bit saucy. That's a little raunchy for a 'Twilight' movie."

Twis, if we need a refresher, turn to page 186 in the book. This scene occurs after Edward shows Bella his new bed, and they start making out and then he hitches her leg up over his hip in a very sexually explicit fashion. But let's remember that Bella and Edward don't move beyond steamy make out sessions in "Eclipse". The magic happens in "Breaking Dawn".

Rob blames his inability to remember filming the scene on exhaustion. "It's weird, I think I was just so tired. I went straight from 'New Moon' to 'Remember Me' and then doing 'Eclipse,' and it's so exhausting that I could remember doing half of the film when I saw it," he said with a laugh. "It's really difficult to talk about because I can't remember what the story is."

{Via Todo Twilight Saga}

3 comments:

  1. why doesn't this work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww he's so cute that he can't remember lol...but I can't wait for this scene Heck I can't wait for this movie..lol..

    ReplyDelete