Tuesday, July 20, 2010

'Breaking Dawn' Paperback Edition Available for Pre-Order

So its July and we've all seen Eclipse at least 4 or 5 times (OK, so maybe 7 for me) and we have a few months of downtime from the saga (I'm crying inside, ;) really). Does this mean there is nothing new happening in the world of Twilight? Of course not!

Breaking Dawn is about to be released in the paperback version on August 3rd. Right now you can go here and pre-order your copy at Amazon! Its priced at $8.99 while you can buy the e-book for $10.99.

This is great news for myself personally. Especially since Breaking Dawn is my FAVORITE book and I have read it so many times that its starting to fall out of the binding! Besides, who likes carrying around that huge book everywhere? Obsessed much? Yes, I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment