Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Leah's Christmas Wish...To Kristen

Dear Kristen Stewart,

My name is Leah S. and I'm 18 from Texas and I'm TEAM EDWARD!! and I wanted to tell you that you do such a good job as Bella. I think you are perfect for the roll. don't worry about the people who don't like you or think you do a bad job because there's allot more people that like you and believe in you then don't. I love horses and twilight so much they are probly my 2 favorite things in the world. probly my Christmas wish wood be to go horseback riding with you. that wood be the best thing ever. i hope you have a really good Christmas and that you have a good time shooting Breaking Dawn. (and sorry for all the bad spelling, i have a learning disability).

Love,
Leah

*******Leah, you are a doll and I really hope that someway or somehow Kristen or someone she knows sees this. I hope you have a wonderful Twilight Christmas!!! Thank you so much for sending us your Twilight Christmas letter!****

No comments:

Post a Comment