Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jackson Rathbone Is A Trooper







I don't know about you, but if I had cracked my rib while carrying "a bunch of gear" for my band, I would not want to do my own stunts. However Jackson thought otherwise. He tripped over some wires while working with his band and broke his rib. He didn't tell the crew of Breaking Dawn because he wanted to do his own stunts.  “It was painful, but it was worth it.”


“It’s been a fun shoot so far. We’re about halfway through the process . . . It was a lovely time being in Baton Rouge." He also enjoyed having some good ol' home cooking. 


“I think each film just keeps getting better and better, you know, with the different slate of directors we’ve had, and now we have the amazing Bill Condon, and he’s been a dream to work with. So, I think this is going to be the best one. There’s some very exciting moments in the film that Melissa Rosenberg our amazing screenwriter and Bill Condon, our wonderful director, kind of put together to kind of showcase the highlights of this film and to bring the book to life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment