Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Calling All Twilight Nerds! Twilight Graphic Novel, Volume II To Be Released!

Thanks for a very sweet man, I have the pleasure of owning the Twilight Graphic Novel, Volume I and I LOVE it! Stephenie has teamed up again with Young Kim to publish Volume II. The pictures are amazing and its a great piece to add to your collection

Stephenie has expressed her love for the novel and seems very excited for its release. The first volume sold like hot cakes and it is much expected for this one to do this same. The book will be released October 11, 2011. It will be published on eBook and hardcover for $19.95. If you love the series...add this to your stash, you will LOVE it!



How awesome are the covers? Volume I is Bella and they made Volume II Edward and joined the two covers together. Obviously this is yet another source of proof that these two together make perfect harmony.


(via Yen Press)

3 comments:

  1. I just loved Volume one and 2 is going to be great. I hope it doesn't take too long for the other 3 to come out as graphic novels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great blog. My friends referred me your site. Looks like everyone knows about it. I'm going to read your other posts. Take care. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete