Saturday, May 14, 2011

A "Twilight" Birthday

So, we all know by now that Rob's birthday was yesterday, but today I am celebrating my own. I wanted to let everyone know that Wal-Mart has The Twilight Saga:Eclipse cakes. There's the cover of the movie with Bella, Jacob and Edward, there's also a Team Jacob and Team Edward cake. Hallmark also makes Twilight birthday cards and cards for all occasions. So here are some pictures of the cake and card:


 My black cat Wynnie Pooh wants a Twilight gift.
 My Edward card it says,"I'll never forget your birthday."
 "It's almost like I can read minds or something."
 Yes, I do love my black Twilight cat.
Team Edward cake from Wal-Mart, about $20.

5 comments:

  1. My sister threw me a twilight birthday party last November I am 43 and you no what it was the best freaking birthday party I ever had and the best gift I got was a life size cardboard of Edward its the last thing I see before I go to bed and its the first thing I see when I wake dame life is good.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that's good to hear, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know it was his bday:) I was watching him last night with Reese Witherspoon on ‘The Graham Norton Show’. They were promoting "Water for Elephants"...Let's just say I was inspired, lol, and I made some Breaking Dawn party decorations for my etsy shop today. But I'm liking the idea of a life sized Edward...hehehe sounds like it was a great party:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go and take a look of this: http://ladesgraciada.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cake... My birthday is tomorrow and I could not decide what I wanted on it..lol..They are putting Team Edward AND Team Jacob on the cake..lol

    ReplyDelete