Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rob and Kristen on Entertainment Weekly Cover!

I knew if I prayed hard enough the magazine covers would come! Rob and Kristen are featured on this week's cover of Entertainment Weekly Magazine. Breaking Dawn is apart of the fall preview. It looks like a pic from when they were filming the infamous honeymoon.

I am sure they were asked the same questions we have heard over and over again, but Rob did however mention that he bit through every single pillow! WOWZA! Can't wait for that...November just hurry and get here already!

{via EW & Earsucker}

3 comments:

  1. Oh Rob... You make me swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SAW THIS ON E! FIRST AND I WAS JUST WAITING FOR IT TO SHOW UP HERE!
    I THOUGHT THIS BLOG WOULD HAVE THAT INFO EVEN BEFORE E!
    BUT I GUESS NOT!
    STILL,CAN'T WAIT FOR BREAKING DAWN TO HIT THEATRES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I did have it but I do not post things like that until they have officially come out ;) now if you look at my personal Twitter lol I was retweeting like crazy lol

    ReplyDelete