Wednesday, September 28, 2011

'It Will Rain' - Where Will it Appear in 'Breaking Dawn'?

Get More: Music News


With News that It Will Rain by Bruno Mars will be on the soundtrack for Breaking Dawn Part 1, all us fans are wondering when we will hear it in the movie! MTV Hollywood Crush recently wrote an article about their predictions -

"The wedding
Charlie Swan’s made no secret of the fact that he doesn’t want Bella and Edward to spend eternity together, and lines like, “I’ll never be your mother’s favorite; your daddy can’t even look me in the eye/ If I was in their shoes I’d be doing the same/ Say there goes my little girl/ Walking with that troublesome guy” would make it perfect for any pre-wedding father/daughter heart-to-heart.

Jacob’s goodbye
Oh, Jacob Black! How Bella always breaks your heart! And when Bruno sings “Don’t you say, goodbye/ Don’t you say, goodbye/ I’ll pick up these broken pieces till I’m bleeding/ If that’ll make it right” it could be the perfect song for the dance between Bella and Jacob.

The sex scene
Okay, so the song has plenty of angst about it, but the general romantic vibe of the song may make for just the right soundtrack to Bella and Edward’s bed-breaking love scene."


Do you agree? Disagree? I want to hear from you...where do you think it will appear?

No comments:

Post a Comment