Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ashley Greene: Allure Magazine

Ashley Greene is looking stunning in these preview photos of her Allure Magazine photo shoot! Now the only thing I'm hoping is that they don't Photoshop too much like they did in my recent posting regarding Kristen Stewart!

“It’s a double-edged sword,” Ashley Greene says about her Twilight fame—and the tabloid coverage that comes with it. “It’s amazing to be known, and it’s great that there is this audience that wants to know about me. But I’m like, ‘I’m going to be known for coming out of the gym rather than [for] what film I have coming out.’” Here, Greene poses in a Zac Posen dress. She showed her sweet side when capturing this shot: She said, “I’m so sorry!” to the male model after each time she tossed the water at him.

Greene talks about the Twilight cast as if they were a second family, and about Robert Pattinson as if he were an awkward brother. “Rob. Oh, Rob. He’s very endearing, but you’ve seen his interviews. He’s like, ‘Ah, I don’t know…. Oh, God,’” Greene bumbles in imitation. Despite poking a little fun at him, she credits Pattinson (she calls him a “phenomenal actor”) and the rest of the actors for helping her cope with sudden fame. “All of us essentially were unknown. So everyone kind of went through this crazy whirlwind [together],’” Greene says. “It was really nice to be able to confide in people who were going through the exact same thing.”




The issue hits stands next week, but it is available on the iPad!

No comments:

Post a Comment