Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jackson Rathbone Interview with Shockya


Hey Cullen fans, Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale) was recently interviewed by Shockya about his new web series Aim High hitting the web October 18th. They even asked him some questions about Twilight, Breaking Dawn, and the fans:

"ShockYa: And you have a couple of upcoming projects coming out soon, especially “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.”

Jackson Rathbone: Yeah well Twilight comes out November 18th, we’re gearing up for that. It’s kind of like the calm before the storm right now.

ShockYa: Have you ever had any scary “Twilight” fangirls?

Jackson Rathbone: I don’t know if I have especially for that, it’s always different. I don’t think anybody likes being groped or grabbed because I don’t. If I’m at a bar and you want to say hi to me, say hi to me. I’m a nice guy, I’ll say ‘Hi, nice to meet you,’ but I don’t know why someone would grab me to get my attention. I’ve had my ass grabbed a whole bunch which is — I wonder if there’s a moment where you think I’m going to turn around and be like ‘I love you’? Where they think it’s good to just grab my ass is just amazing. That’s not cool but everything else is amazing. Just having the support of an amazing fan base, that means the world. if I have to get my ass grabbed every once in awhile so be it."

Check out more at Shockya.com

Some fans are super crazy!! Check out more about Aim High by visiting the Facebook Fan Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment