Tuesday, November 29, 2011

'Breaking Dawn' DVD/Blue Ray Details

Breaking Dawn Part 1 is killing it in theaters, smashing records left and right. Even with the film so fresh in theaters, Summit has released some information about the DVD and Blue Rays. They did not however give us a release date but did provide some useful info so we can make an educated decision when it comes time to pre-order.

I am sad to say that according to the information released yesterday, Bill Condon will be doing the commentary. Everyone knows that Robsten commentaries are always the most entertaining. I am hoping that may change and maybe they are planning to surprise us later on. The special features so far are as follows:

6-part Documentary
(viewable in both standard and PIP modes)

Bella and Edward's Personal Wedding Video
Becoming Jacob

Jump to...(character specific favorite scenes)

Audio Commentary with Bill Condon


I cannot wait to add this to my collection and obviously so I can watch it everyday :)


{via Robstenation}

2 comments:

  1. I loved this one. I thought it was very close to the book. I hope they have a lot of deleted scenes. I can't believe we have to wait an entire year for part 2. I wonder if we the fans can change Summits minds after all Eclipse did well in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it too, looking forward to episode 2!!

    ReplyDelete