Thursday, November 3, 2011

"Something Old, Something Blue" New BD Clip

Summit is having a really hard time keeping this movie to themselves. They have released yet another clip from Breaking Dawn Part 1. This one was just to presh not to post.

Bella is getting ready for her big day and in come mommy and daddy to see their little girl off. I love the human moments between Bella and her parents. I really wish Renee would have been in the story a little more but I suppose that would have taken away from the awesome Bella and Charlie, less is more relationship.

"I know...I look hott".....I LOVE me some Charlie!

2 comments:

  1. I love this clip. It is just like the book. Can't wait for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think out of all of the scenes in the movie...the wedding is the one that will exactly mirror the book..it was very important to Stephenie to get it right

    ReplyDelete