Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Final Twilight Saga Poster Revealed

I have told myself over and over that I am ready for the saga to end and I won't cry when it happens but instead be thankful for the great experiences I have had and the wonderful new friends I have made...but this is not working. The official Twilight Saga Facebook page released the final poster in the series and it has been nothing but sniffles and sad panda faces since.

Fans from all over have been anticipating the release of this poster, which shows the trio running into battle. Hello hot vampire Bella! I cannot wait for this movie...I have already planned my second trip to see it. Ridiculous I know :) Is your heart sad about the ending of Twilight? Or do you feel like BD Part 2 will be just the perfect closure?


{via The Twilight Saga Facebook}

No comments:

Post a Comment