Thursday, November 15, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premiere From Ohio!

The night has finally arrived! We are on our way to get ready to say our last good-byes to Edward and Bella. Personally I have been waiting for this night for 5 years and now that it's here...I'm not sure I'm ready to face it. Like a lot of you I have a lot invested in this world and it's not easy to give up.

I'll be posting throughout the night with pictures of the fans in line and things along the way. Stay tuned and I hope everyone has a Happy Breaking Dawn night!


********************************************
9:06pm

We are in the theater and the place is packed but I must admit the Ohio fans seem to be a lot more laid back so this is a new experience for me but it's so exciting all the same!







2 comments:

  1. Crying at the end of this great movie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my blog! Show your friends too!

    http://twilightiscancer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete