Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holy Spiderman! Robert Pattinson as A Superhero?!

Rumor has it that Robert Pattinson is being considered for the role of Spiderman/Peter Parker in Spiderman 4. Tobey Maguire announced his departure from the series earlier this week. Maguire said, "Beyond the films themselves, I have formed some deep and lasting friendships. I am excited to see the next chapter unfold in this incredible story." Robert Pattinson as Spiderman, you have my attention.

Along with Rob, Chace Crawford and Michael Cera are also up for the role. If the rumor is true, then hold on to your seats because Robert may be going from studly bloodsucker to superpowered web-slinger. Robert is a great actor and I think he'd be the most consistent with Tobey Maguire's appearance in comparison to Chace and Michael even though I love them both too! Good luck to RPattz, this could be another career-building role for him if he gets it!

{via oneindia}

8 comments:

  1. Hardddd to see!! Rob doesnt like does actions roles because he hates when the strings are smashin his nuts!! xD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't going to be a Spider-man 4, And Tobey didnt leave, instead they're going with a reboot, and tobey was kicked. As was mary jane and the director. However i thought the role for the rebooted would be better left to taylor, but robert wouldn't be terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Rob... I have one statement to make. Don't do it!!!! Please...

    ReplyDelete
  4. chace crawford =O
    sweeeeeeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heard taylors up for the role too, but i also heard, spiderman 4 has been cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. as much as I love rob, and Im sure he would be good for the role. I can't picture anyone but Toby playing that part. just like Im sure we cant picture someone eles being edward cullen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, what the heck? i don't think that would be a great idea. I'm a huge fan of Rob's , but I just can't see him playing Spiderman. Good luck to him if he gets the part... but I would get somebody... not so... well, HOT.... for Spiderman. No offense to Toby's hotness...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rob?
    Did´nt know that....I just knew that it was´nt going to be a 4 movie, and that tobey had quit.
    Good information, thanks!

    ReplyDelete