Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gil Birmingham's Facebook Picture.


So today I was randomly going through my recent tweets when I came across a picture that Gil (Billy Black) had posted of him and his costars Charlie Bewley, and Daniel Cudmore at the New Moon convention in Nashville.

I think they all look attractive in this picture, don't you think?

Did anyone go to the convention in Nashville? If so, we'd love to hear about your experience there. I went to the Phoenix one last year and met many actors:)

Ive personally met a total of 10, but hey, who's counting? ;)

You can follow Gil on Facebook here.

2 comments:

  1. My friend named Abigail went to the Twilight Convention in NYC (New York City)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna go to the either in Texas- wish it would come to tulsa!!!

    ReplyDelete