Sunday, July 4, 2010

'Twilight' Fan Proposes Before Midnight 'Eclipse' Premiere

This has got to be the most sweetest thing! A very nervous fan decided to propose to his girlfriend in front of theater audience before the midnight showing of Eclipse.

I decided to ask my girlfriend, Samantha, to marry me at the midnight showing of Twilight: Eclipse in front of the whole theater.

Thanks to Garrett and Katie for helping me and allowing me to do this and another thanks to Rianne for filming it for me. :)

I guess you could say this lucky girl has found her "Edward" (I know, cheesy, but I just had to say it!)

4 comments:

  1. aww that was soooo sweet wish i had somebody like him awwww
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww:)) sooo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygod I cried!
    Im such a softy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! that is theeee sweetest thing I have ever seen! congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete