Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jackson Rathbone-No Facebook, Myspace, Twitter

Jackson Rathbone has made a special announcement for all his fans confirming that he is not part of any social networking site including Facebook, Myspace and Twitter...



I do not have a Facebook. I do not have a MySpace. I do not have a Twitter account. If it says that they are Jackson Rathbone and/or 'JAction,' they are lying. I don't care how convincing they are or unconvincing they are . . . they are liars, and they are cheating you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for their conduct, and I wish they would stop.

The truth is that there are a lot of imposter accounts out there for Rathbone, and some of them might be "convincing." However, take Jackson Rathbone's word for it. After all, he would know whether these accounts are legitimate or not, and he has stated quite plainly here that they are absolutely not.

{via DJ Rossstar Live & Twi Examiner}

No comments:

Post a Comment