Monday, September 27, 2010

Bronson Pelletier Says The Wolfpack Sticks Together

Maximo TV caught up with Bronson Pelletier (Jared) and tried to get the inside scoop about Breaking Dawn. According to Bronson, there really isn't a whole lot of info to dish, although he did confirm once again for us that there will be filming in Louisanna.

Bronson also discussed how his character takes a turn for the darker side. I like the idea of Jared being a little dark. When asked who his favorite Twilight cast member was all he could say was that he loved everyone but he was the closest with the wolf pack...the pack sticks together. The lady interviewing asked Bronson who his celebrity crush is and his response was Natalie Portman! Excellent taste my dear woflie friend :)

Could filming commence already?! I am soooooooo excited! I am ready for BTS pics...cast outings...AHHHH everything Twilight! I think I get more excited about the process of making the movie more than I get about the actual movie!





{via Maximo TV}

No comments:

Post a Comment