Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nikki Reed Confirms Honeymoon Filming In South America

Now this the kind of news I like! Edward. Bella. Honeymoon. Feathers....O.M.G! I cannot wait! Nikki Reed confirmed filming in South America to HollywoodLife.com. Not just any filming people...we are talking about the most pivotal scene in the whole story! Must calm down. :)

There have been all sorts of rumors of filming locations such as Brazil, but nothing has been confirmed until now...

“They are filming a few days [in South America], but I’m not there,” the 22-year-old actress confirmed to HollywoodLife.com exclusively at the LA premiere of her new film, Last Day of Summer, Sept. 22. “It’s Bella and Edward’s honeymoon.”

In a few days? I just totally flash-backed to how I felt when New Kids on the Block were cool :) Mmmm wonder if Nikki is as jealous as Rosalie is? I know I am. Any woman that gets to film any love scenes with Robert Pattinson is the luckiest woman alive!

{via HollywoodLife}

No comments:

Post a Comment