Sunday, November 7, 2010

Twilight Book Halloween Costume

Twilight Book Halloween CostumeName: Sinead M

Character: Strictly speaking this isn't really a twilight 'character'... This Halloween i dressed up as the book itself :) so in other words i was Twilight :D

Why: I picked this because I wanted to show people my devotion to Twilight but found dressing up as let's say Alice too normal and so many other people have already dressed up as Alice and they will continue to for years, so i decided to be origanal :)

5 comments:

  1. awesome costume!!! original it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sinead tis laurent

    Its AMAZING XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great fan tribute! Much more original than any character. I'm the same way. Try not to show favoritism to any one character. I have book cover posters, not face posters, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone :L those comments mean alot since it took me quite some time to make this - see the other side is covered in quotes from the books and the back of my top has a self-drawn apple :D

    oh but i still show favouritism lol TEAM EDWARD :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete