Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bella Liked It, So She Put A Ring On It!

Pics were snapped yesterday of Rob and cast (Peter & Kellan) along with Wyck Godfrey and Stephenie Meyer arriving at the studio in Baton Rouge. If you pay close attention you can obviously see that Mr. Pattinson is sporting a lovely ring on that oh so ever important finger of his. So I am guessing the wedding has already been filmed! YAY! Now let's get him and Kristen to do it for real this time HA HA! Ok..ok..a girl can wish can't she?

I almost feel like I am watching Animal Planet when I look at these pictures. If I were there I would use my Crocodile Hunter voice and narrate their every move. HA HA! I don't see Kristen but I am glad to get a glimpse at some of them at least...its been too long :(





1 comment:

  1. No Tay either :( But love these are lovey, wonderful, great, awesome ect..... pics!!

    ReplyDelete