Friday, March 11, 2011

Twilight Stars Evacuated


Happy Friday to my Twi-Hearts!

First, I'd like to start off by sending all of my thoughts and prayers to Japan, Hawaii, and any other region in the world being affected by these Earthquakes and Tsunamis.

Second, as news of these devastating events reach us--even our Twilight Stars are feeling the panic. Unfortunately.

The Vancouver Sun is reporting that the devastating earthquake that hit Japan has forced our Twilight stars to evacuate the Vancouver Island resort town of Tofino.

The filming of Breaking Dawn was halted for fear a tsunami would hit the West Coast of British Columbia. Twilight stars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner were among the stars evacuated.

Our Emily, Tinsel Korey, tweeted Friday: "They're evacuating us 4 a tsumnani [sic] warning. If this … is my last my tweet. I love you. The end. Hugz."

In another tweet, she said: "If this is the moment. Then I've lived a good life. And I'm thankful 4 everything I've been given."

My best to our Twilight stars and, again, everyone affected by these natural disasters.

(Via The Vancouver Sun)

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( i f33l so bad 4 all thos3 famili3s 3ff3ct3d by th3 3arthquak3s and tsunamis :(

    ReplyDelete