Tuesday, August 9, 2011

K-Stew Will Grace the Cover of W Magazine in September!

We heard the rumors of the photo shoot and the rumors that Kristen may be on the cover of W magazine but it has now been confirmed by Magazine Shelf that she will indeed appear on the September issue of the magazine.
Unbelievably so, there have not been any leaked photos (not that I would post them anyway ;)) yet. W usually has some really great covers, so its safe to say that Kristen will look amazing for this. Magazine Shelf also tweeted that she will be on an Elle cover sometime this year, but no word on when.

I cannot decide which I am more excited for...the actual Breaking Dawn movie or the Breaking Dawn promo. I am ready for some Rob/Kristen photo shoots already! What is your favorite Kristen shoot? I love her in them all but my faves are the Flaunt and Elle shoots. She looked AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment