Thursday, November 17, 2011

'Twilight' Did You Knows?


Hey Twilighters! Today is the day!!! I'm sure some of you were wondering where this weeks Twilight Did You Knows were, but I wanted to save these Did You Knows for the best day this week. Hopefully today's Did You Knows get you excited for the premiere tonight!

Did you know...

1. According to Bella and Edward's wedding invitations, the address of the Cullen residence is listed as 420 Woodcroft Avenue, Forks, WA. (Let's all visit!)

2. Robert Pattinson went through a strict diet and exercise regime for six months in preparation for filming Breaking Dawn. He stopped his routine after filming the much-talked-about sex scene.

3. Kristen Stewart said her and Taylor Lautner were in tears when the cast watched an unfinished cut of Breaking Dawn.

4. The Twilight movie was shot in 48 days.

5. Nikki Reed was the one who got the producers to add Robert Pattinson's song to the film.

6. Cam Gigandet was originally cast as Emmett Cullen in Twilight but he asked director Catherine Hardwicke if he could play the role of James instead. She agreed.

7. There were censors required in Eclipse that the wolves have no genitalia whenever they appear on screen.

8. Each member of the wolf pack had to have papers proving their native descent.

9. Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius) originally auditioned for the role of Edward Cullen.

10. When Jacob is fixing Bella's motorbike in his garage in New Moon, a wolf print is shown on the back of his t-shirt.

2 comments:

  1. Can I Have Carlisle cullen cell phone number

    ReplyDelete
  2. No really can I have you're cell phone please and thank you and I love I like to say in real life you get devoriced and I so happy for happy for would you like to go out on a date with me please and thank you and I love you as my favorite sexy doctor for me

    ReplyDelete