Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorite Breaking Dawn Moment

It has been nearly 2 months since The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn was released.
How many times have you watched it?
Since it is nearly the end of 2011, let's share my favorite moment in the movie.


I believe most of you love the wedding scene. It makes me cry because everything is just so beautiful and we twi-hards are here to see how Edward and Bella embark on their future.
My favorite scene is the flashback scene where the venom of Edward is starting to pump through Bella's body and Bella is having flashback of her life.
From Twilight to New Moon, from New Moon to Eclipse and from Eclipse to Breaking Dawn. It has been a long journey since then. Thar scene makes me realize how long I have been obsessed with The Twilight Saga and reminds me how this romantic love story starts at first.

What is your favorite scene from the movie?? Let us know by commenting!

1 comment:

  1. My fave scene is .......... the whole movie!

    ReplyDelete