Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Did you enjoy the preview of BD pt2?


Hello and Happy Valentine's Day to all.  I would like to say how extremely happy I am for the release of Breaking Dawn Part 1 just before Valentine's Day!  What perfect timing!  I love to know that I can spend the most romantic day of the year watching the most romantic love story of Bella and Edward.  Their wedding day, their honeymoon, their conception, and the moment we have all been waiting for...Bella's transformation into a vampire!  So, to those of you who went to Target for the midnight release of this movie.....HOW COOL was the preview of Breaking Dawn Part 2???  What did you enjoy most about it?  Was there a specific part that you were hoping to be shown and wasn't?  And if you missed it, please check it out!  I am super excited about the November release but as I said before, it will be very bittersweet for me.  It's the end of something that I have loved for so long.  I don't think I am ready to let go!  But at the same time, I am anxious to see how it ends on film.  I guess I have the rest of my life to rewatch the movies and reread the books!

2 comments:

  1. I saw it online and I absolutely love seeing vampire Bella but I really wish someone would post one where we can actually here what Edward and Bella are saying instead of the background noise from the Target viewing party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly do not think that I will like Bella as a vampire, but maybe that's because she's been human for 3 movies, not counting Breaking dawn b/c that's when she becomes a vampire!!! :] Yes- I saw the preview at target. It wasn't enough!!!! I didn't read the books, but that's because i'm a huge fan of the movies and my mom said that the books are sooo completely different from the movies and vice versa. I am thirteen years old. I am OCD. (Obssessive Cullen Disorder)

    11.18.12 BREAKING DAWN PART 2

    ReplyDelete